“We Will Fight For You!”
- Motorcycle Safety Course Refresher Can Benefit Even Toughest of Bikers
- Don’t Ignore Soreness After A Car Accident, Doctor’s Visits Are Covered (14 Days)
- Why Uninsured Motorist Protection Is So Important In Florida
- Florida’s PIP Minimum Deductible Requirement Lowered In Recent Years
- If A Pedestrian Is Hit By A Car, Why Does Their Own Car Insurance Pay For Medical Expenses?
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Orlando Accident Attorney Q&A: Do I Use My Own Car Insurance If I am Hit By A Car While Riding My Bicycle?
Q: I was on my bicycle the other day and had a clear to cross pedestrian signal and a driver ran the red light and knocked me down [..]
Q: I got rearended at a red light the other day driving a company vehicle while I was on the clock. I did go to a Centra Care [..]
Q: I had a lady slam on the brakes when a light turned yellow and I ran into the back of her. I was following at a prudent [..]
Q: I am about to renew my auto insurance policy. My wife and I have spoken at length about which company to choose, and we’ve gotten a lot [..]
Q: I was riding my scooter (two wheeled) to the convenience store the other day when a driver ran a red light and knocked me to the pavement. [..]
Q: I was walking down the street the other day, on the sidewalk, and a drunk driver drove up over the curb, and I jumped out of their [..]
Q: I was crossing the street the other day with a “clear to walk” sign for pedestrians (I have two witnesses and they spoke to the police) and [..]
Driving Drowsy Is More Dangerous Than Previously Thought You often hear about car accidents as a result of a reckless drunk driver or even a distracted driver who [..]