A: You know your financial situation better than anyone. Get a rate quote from your insurance agent regarding uninsured motorist protection. It protects you three ways…versus an at fault driver who has no insurance (or no bodily injury liability coverage; Florida doesn’t require it), against an at fault driver who has inadequate insurance (an underinsured motorist) and in phantom vehicle situations (like hit and runs where the other driver keeps going). You will find it to be relatively inexpensive coverage even for fairly large limits. Purchase as much as you can afford and you’re pretty well covered. If you have further questions, call for a free consultation, 407-924-4566, and bring in your policy. We will go over your coverages in depth with you.
“We Will Fight For You!”
- Motorcycle Safety Course Refresher Can Benefit Even Toughest of Bikers
- Don’t Ignore Soreness After A Car Accident, Doctor’s Visits Are Covered (14 Days)
- Why Uninsured Motorist Protection Is So Important In Florida
- Florida’s PIP Minimum Deductible Requirement Lowered In Recent Years
- If A Pedestrian Is Hit By A Car, Why Does Their Own Car Insurance Pay For Medical Expenses?