A: Our firm just resolved another minor accident case for $100,000.00 this afternoon and there is still another layer of insurance coverage to pursue in that case. So yes, it would benefit you to at least talk to a attorney about your case. Regarding our legal fees, you do not owe us anything unless we are able to secure a settlement for you. I can tell you that insurance companies cry poormouth and try to convince the public that pursuing an injury claim, even getting the treatment you need, is somehow unjust. Yet all the major insurance companies are making record profits with their CEO’s voting themselves nice bonuses. I also can tell you that with The Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer, we want to know the full extent of your injuries and to see to it that you are fully compensated. We work hard to make sure you receive the highest compensation possible. Hopefully your friend was joking because quitting treatment early is a terrible idea. If he quits treatment early, the insurance company would be able to argue that his injuries were not a severe as originally thought. Our consultations are free and we’re happy to meet after hours including on weekends. 407-924-4566; we look forward to hearing from you!
“We Will Fight For You!”
- Motorcycle Safety Course Refresher Can Benefit Even Toughest of Bikers
- Don’t Ignore Soreness After A Car Accident, Doctor’s Visits Are Covered (14 Days)
- Why Uninsured Motorist Protection Is So Important In Florida
- Florida’s PIP Minimum Deductible Requirement Lowered In Recent Years
- If A Pedestrian Is Hit By A Car, Why Does Their Own Car Insurance Pay For Medical Expenses?