A: We can certainly help you. Your insurance company is correct because taxicabs are an excluded class of vehicle under our No Fault Law. That said, the insurance company for the commercial (bakery) vehicle will be responsible for your medical bills and money to you for pain and suffering with no particular requirement regarding your injuries; you do not have to meet the permanent injury requirement. You do not have to seek treatment within any specified time frame, but obviously the sooner the better and we can help. Our consultations are free and we’re more than happy to meet after hours including weekends.
“We Will Fight For You!”
- Motorcycle Safety Course Refresher Can Benefit Even Toughest of Bikers
- Don’t Ignore Soreness After A Car Accident, Doctor’s Visits Are Covered (14 Days)
- Why Uninsured Motorist Protection Is So Important In Florida
- Florida’s PIP Minimum Deductible Requirement Lowered In Recent Years
- If A Pedestrian Is Hit By A Car, Why Does Their Own Car Insurance Pay For Medical Expenses?