A: You should focus on healing by immediately seeking medical treatment. If you are not sure which doctor to go to we can point you in the right direction. We simply need for you to reach maximum medical improvement, the stage where your doctor releases you, and sends us a final report. On average, that takes three or four months. We put in a demand for settlement, and usually resolve cases, for a good sum, within thirty days. Granted, if a lawsuit must be filed, it can take a year or more, as we go through the discovery process (depositions and the like) and it’s dependent on the trial court’s schedule as well. That said, most often insurance companies settle because they know we will file suit if they don’t, and we settle for maximum value. Our consultations are free and we’re happy to meet even after hours. 407-924-4566
“We Will Fight For You!”
- Motorcycle Safety Course Refresher Can Benefit Even Toughest of Bikers
- Don’t Ignore Soreness After A Car Accident, Doctor’s Visits Are Covered (14 Days)
- Why Uninsured Motorist Protection Is So Important In Florida
- Florida’s PIP Minimum Deductible Requirement Lowered In Recent Years
- If A Pedestrian Is Hit By A Car, Why Does Their Own Car Insurance Pay For Medical Expenses?