Possible Brain Injury After Car Accident: Should We Hire An Attorney?


Car Accident Victim Question:  My wife and I were in an accident, hit by a drunk driver who ran a red light.  Crushed up our car pretty bad, it was three days ago.  I’m a little sore, but not bad. My wife banged her head really hard against the side window and cracked the window.  It cut her scalp and she bled pretty bad, so she went to the emergency room. The drunk driver was arrested but the police gave us his insurance company and policy number and it’s a big company; they have an adjuster coming out tomorrow to look at the car which is at a towing yard.  My wife blacked out after she got home and is having real problems with dizziness, keeping her balance, etc. I probably need to get her back to see her doctor but I am worried about medical bills stacking up. Should we hire an attorney?

Orlando Auto Accident Lawyer:  Yes.  You should also seek treatment immediately to at least get checked out.  Your wife is exhibiting signs of a closed head (brain) injury, and we can recommend a board certified neurologist.  Your own auto insurance pays medical expenses for both of you no matter who was at fault.  We can probably recover money for you both for pain and suffering and you owe us nothing if we don’t.  The Orlando Personal Injury Lawyer Group; 407-924-4566; we look forward to hearing from you!

Accident Attorney Q&A, car accidents, Personal Injury Tips

Leave a Reply