“We Will Fight For You!”
- Motorcycle Safety Course Refresher Can Benefit Even Toughest of Bikers
- Don’t Ignore Soreness After A Car Accident, Doctor’s Visits Are Covered (14 Days)
- Why Uninsured Motorist Protection Is So Important In Florida
- Florida’s PIP Minimum Deductible Requirement Lowered In Recent Years
- If A Pedestrian Is Hit By A Car, Why Does Their Own Car Insurance Pay For Medical Expenses?
Tag Archives: lawyer
Attorney Q&A: Should My Auto Insurance Pay My Medical Bills Even If The Other Driver Caused The Accident?
Q: My wife in a car accident in Orlando last month. She was rear-ended while sitting at a stop sign. After exchanging insurance information we found the driver [..]